Lorenzo's Italian Sausages:Ingredients
1 green bell pepper, 1 spanish onion, 4 potatoes, rosemarie, thyme, basil, 4 large italian sausages, 1/4 cup of olive oil, 1 bottle of italian tomato sauce. Directions
1) Dice the sausages into cubes
2) Dice the onions
3) Dice the bell peppers (make sure to remove the seeds)
4) Pour the olive oil into a non-stick pan and let it heat up.
5) Add in the sausages and let it saute for a good 10 minutes.
6) Add in the diced onions ; let it mix for a good 5 minutes with lid closed
7) Add the potatoes into the mix and let cook for good 20 minutes. Periodically test to make sure that the potatoes aren't over-cooked.
8 ) Add in the Italian Tomatoe Sauce. Let mix for 5-10 minutes.
9) Add in the diced bell peppers. Let mix for 5 minutes.
10) Conservatively add in some salt. Tweak it to your own liking
11) Add in the rosemarie and thyme for flavor. Let cook for 10 minutes.
12. Turn off & Serve!
Note: When adding the ingredients , cook it in low-medium fire. Not too high. Mix regularly to prevent burning.
Serve with your own choice of red wine ! Voila!