All people have traits that define and mold their personalities. When a personality trait becomes dysfunctional, it is described as a personality. It follows different patterns of inner experience and outward behavior that deviates markedly from the expectations of the person's culture. this pattern of deviation manifest itself in two or more ways...
Cognition (How a person thinks)
Affectivity (affect is the outward manifestation of subjective emotions)
Interpersonal functioning (relationship with others)
Poor impulse control; intrusive (interfering ) behavior; bizarre behaviors...
Histrionic Personality Disorder
A pervasive pattern of excessive emotionality and attention seeking, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:
(1) is uncomfortable in situations in which he or she is not the center of attention
(2) interaction with others is often characterized by inappropriate sexually seductive or provocative behavior
(3) displays rapidly shifting and shallow expression of emotions
(4) consistently uses physical appearance to draw attention to self
(5) has a style of speech that is excessively impressionistic and lacking in detail
(6) shows self-dramatization, theatricality, and exaggerated expression of emotion
(7) is suggestible, i.e., easily influenced by others or circumstances
considers relationships to be more intimate than they actually are Linkback: https://tubagbohol.mikeligalig.com/index.php?topic=5500.0