STREET LOCKDOWN IN SOME PARTS OF BRGY. APOPONG
The local government unit of General Santos City along with the Local Government unit of Brgy. Apopong will implement a localized lockdown in some areas at Brgy. Apopong starting 10 PM tonight, Wednesday, August 26, 2020 because of two new case of COVID-19 reported in the area and other possible suspect cases being monitored.
Areas covered will be:
The lockdown is to ensure:
1. A massive contact tracing can be done
2. All essential workers residing in the area who are possible carriers or spreaders cannot go to work to protect our essential industries and businesses
3. Stop the potential spread of the virus and break the chain of infection
Your LGU GenSan and LGU Apopong will:
1. Distribute food, supplies, and needed medicine to affected families
2. Deploy additional personnel in the areas affected to enforce the lockdown
Residents in the area are expected to:
1. Stay at home for the duration of the localized lockdown
2. Obey quarantine protocols
3. Practice non-pharmaceutical interventions (NPI) like a. Basic hygiene b. Social Distancing c. wearing of face mask d. staying at home
Companies and workplaces with workers in the said areas are requested to respect the lockdown and not put pressure or undue punishment for their employees to come to work.
PLEASE BE REMINDED TO CONTINUE DOING NON-PHARMACEUTICAL INTERVENTIONS LIKE SOCIAL DISTANCING, WEARING FACE MASK, FACE SHIELD AND WASHING YOUR HANDS.
*WORK from HOME and START your own Wordpress blog, business or personal website, or online store at www.dreamhost.com
Yes, FREE website transfer
3 Sites Will Make Your Life Easier During Covid Pandemicwww.nordvpn.com
- Browse the Internet fast and anonymously and without trace. Unlock blocked sites.www.kaspersky.com
- Download Kaspersky anti-virus to secure your smartphones and laptops. Protect your privacy and financial data from hackers.www.microsoft.com
- Store all your files in the cloud with Microsoft OneDrive's 1TB storage offer.rss feeds