Google and Yahoo search engines are very particular with how a page title is being typed or encoded.
This is Tubag Bohol's guideline in typing your title or subject:
1. Avoid ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in your subject or title.
2. Avoid having all small letters in your title or subject.
3. Avoid unnecessary characters in your title like many dots, periods, commas, question marks, exclamation points, or the repetition of a single letter like hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh or ssssssssssssssssss.
4. Don't end your title with a period or exclamation point, but you can end your subject with a question mark if it is a question.
What Is The Best Way?
1. Write Your Subject Or Topic With A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Every Word (like the one that you've just read)