Author Topic: Some children in Bohol are sexually abused  (Read 7465 times)

chicogon

• >
  • SUPREME COURT
  • GURU
    • View Profile
    • The Mark of Priestly Bliss
Re: Some children in Bohol are sexually abused
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2010, 07:02:53 AM »
Dia na diay pod nag jeli-jeli si JB  ;D

Nanguta daw si JB sa usa ka taga Guindulman kung "pila bay Diyos?", unja mao ni ang getubag sa taga Guindulan:

Cholerang JB, ang-ang man og bolinaw nga magduot, di usa ra!!! (imagina pod accent sa taga Guindulman)  :P :P :P

Note: Kana si JB Amerkanong hilaw na; ako na nang gipa FBI ug CIA sa Tagbilaran (esp sa Cathedral) via Saudia, jamo tuod didtoy Amerkanong hilaw nga ni volunteer. Basin si Redford White ra na?!!  :P :P :P

Linkback: https://tubagbohol.mikeligalig.com/index.php?topic=25858.0
Wine does not make you FAT... it makes you LEAN.

(LEAN gainst tables, chairs, floors, walls and ugly people.)

> Join World's Fastest Cloud Hosting Server

unionbank online loan application low interest, credit card, easy and fast approval

bol-anon nga cebuano

• DIPLOMAT
  • LUMINARY
  • in true friendship, forgetfulness has no place...
    • View Profile
    • Best Webhost Service
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2010, 12:07:12 AM »
unsaon nalang kung naay laing tawo makabasa atong unang title. magtoo tawn nga mga maniac ug pedophile kitang mga bol-anon.

"The difference between a smart person and a wise person is that a smart person knows what to say and a wise person knows whether or not to say it."

👉👉 www.dreamhost.com - Best Webhosting Company. Start your website with just a few clicks. FREE transfer of Wordpress site.

Scarb

• DONOR
  • GURU
  • tHe PoWeR oF Scarabeous
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2010, 03:36:18 AM »
Dia na diay pod nag jeli-jeli si JB  ;D

Nanguta daw si JB sa usa ka taga Guindulman kung "pila bay Diyos?", unja mao ni ang getubag sa taga Guindulan:

Cholerang JB, ang-ang man og bolinaw nga magduot, di usa ra!!! (imagina pod accent sa taga Guindulman)  :P :P :P

Note: Kana si JB Amerkanong hilaw na; ako na nang gipa FBI ug CIA sa Tagbilaran (esp sa Cathedral) via Saudia, jamo tuod didtoy Amerkanong hilaw nga ni volunteer. Basin si Redford White ra na?!!  :P :P :P

ajehehehe huuh perti nako bahakhak sa colerang JB Pads Chic..

unza ka ha nop kon makasabot laman na sya ug atong pinolongan?
 unja naay mo greet nya ing ani oh:as follows,

"tabaghak kang kagwanga ka, harag ka,
     gigrano ba kang karon pa man mopatim-aw ang imong kalag..?
         jawa ka hoi sigbin tagay na ta..! dalang pik² sa abaga"  ;D

ang totoo baya meaning ana ky perti kalipay ug kinasingkasing nga paghinangop  8)
  tabang sakitan kog tjan ani ron kinatawa  ;D

Logical consequences are the scarecrows of fools and the beacons of wise men. ~ Thomas Henry Huxley~

Romans 10:9
"That if you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shall be saved."
👇 👇
Na-try mo na ba yung Tala app? Reliable sa unexpected expenses at laking tulong sa future! Use this code 9SO1TSL or visit www.tala.com to sign up!

unionbank online loan application low interest, credit card, easy and fast approval

hubag bohol

• AMBASSADOR
  • THE SOURCE
  • "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool...
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2010, 08:45:21 AM »

ang totoo baya meaning ana ky perti kalipay ug kinasingkasing nga paghinangop  8)

Di jud tingali kagetz ang lanay nga batong... ;D

...than to speak out and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

Book your travel tickets anywhere in the world, go to www.12go.co

chicogon

• >
  • SUPREME COURT
  • GURU
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2010, 09:42:35 AM »

Mora'g duha ka taga-Jagna nag storya duol sa Mercado (Canjulao) niadtong early 70's. (Imagina gehapon tono ug taga Jagna):
"Pre, cholerang espes-crap (spacecraft) og USA, a-tukbon mag espes-crap og USSR!!!"
Then paghuman lingi-lingi sa kalangitan, nang lingkod tiwas inom bahal  ;D ;D ;D

JellyBean

• STUDENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2010, 04:46:56 PM »
Mike a forum was held the documents were there those involved were boholano men and not from other countries or other provinces.

Many times media here also blames and high lights that foreigners are so bad that they are the causes of all evil in Philippines.

Anyone else saying anything else rude in here that a another has done wrong in soceity than refrain from USING THAT PERSONS COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. (Especaily in the title).

NOW IF THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN FOREIGNERS INVOLVED HOW WOULD YOU LABLE IT THEN?

JUST LIKE THEY ALWAYS HAVE EXAMPLE; "GERMAN MAN ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTED KIDNAP IN CEBU BEACH RESORT.

WE KNOW THIS IS A SENSITIVE SOCEITY WHEN THEY HEAR that SUCH THINGS are HAPPENING BY THEIR OWN NATIVES AND ESPECAILY FAMILY MEMBERS AS BEING THE ALLEDGED SUSPECTS AND PERPETRATORS IT IS EASY TO BE UPSET.

FOREIGNERS OFTEN HAVE TO STOMACH THE BLAME GAME INSUNUATED ON THEM BY THE FILIPINO HERE WHEN THEY ACUSSE FOREIGNERS AS BEING THE ONES TO BRING IN THE SEX ABUSERS, RAPEST, KILLERS, THE ONES WHO ARE DOING THE TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS.....(Have you been keeping up to date on who is doing what and it is not the foreigners who are doing it here.)

HOW DO YOU THINK THOSE PERSON FROM THE OTHER COUNTRIES ENJOY SEEING THEIR COUNTREIS NAME IN A TITLE WHERE A BAD CRIME HAS BEEN DONE by one or two people from their country?

IT IS NOT RIGHT IN ANYONES EYES TO SEE THE COUNTRY'S NAME IN A TITLE IN WHERE ONE MAN TO A FEW HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME.
IT IS THE INDIVIDUAL MAN HIMSELF NOT THE COUNTRY AS A WHOLE....

I THINK I HAVE MADE MY POINT CLEAR.

MY RADAR IS UP TO SEE HOW MANY MORE TITLES ARE WRITTEN by Filipino authors who put the country name WHEN SOMEONE HAS COMMTTED THE CRIME in the Philippines.

I WANT THAT PEOPLE BE VIGILANT AND NOT HAVE THIS MIND or sort of myth THAT SAYS "PHILIPPINE PERSONS NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG." LOOK AT THE TITLES IN HERE IT IS SO ANTI FOREIGNER AND IN A DURAGATORY SENSE YOUR ALWAYS SAYING "FILIPINO IS BRIGHT, THE BEST IN THIS AND THE BEST IN THAT?' I THINK IT IS CONTRADICTING TO TALK ABOUT SUCH THINGS WHEN THE COUNTRY IS STILL A THIRD WORLD AND STILL HAS MANY PROBLEMS.

I WANT TO SEE ACTION NOT JUST STORIES ABOUT HOW BRIGHT AND SMART THE PEOPLE FROM HERE ARE, I WANT TO SEE THESE PEOPLE WORK ON IMPROVING THE COUNTRY IF THE TITLES about being bright and smart HOLD TRUE.

I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE FILIPINOS BEING ABLE TO AFFORD GOING TO COLLEGE because presently the SCHOOLING IS VERY EXPENSIVE HERE.

The sad truth of the matter is many who I have seen graduate are not always promised a job here.

I would like to see laws implimented, and a safer more healtheir country to be in. Everynight I am scared to drive from point A to point B.

Do to the increased reports that there are plenty more hold ups more then ever of both victims being foreigner and Filipno and the perpretrator is from here.

I would like to see the political scene get their act together so people are not with-out means such as water... or other necessities for life.

Please do not boast about how smart the people are when there are so many continued efforts to make in making Philippines a better place it starts with the proof that the people are so bright and smart that they can make a better change then it is at current state.

I would also like to see the people speak out and not be hadlok to say what is wrong with-out thinking they will suffer for what they say later.

I would say this in person as well as in the internet. DO not talk the talk you must walk the talk!"

hubag bohol

• AMBASSADOR
  • THE SOURCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2010, 05:35:51 PM »
Mike a forum was held the documents were there those involved were boholano men and not from other countries or other provinces.

Many times media here also blames and high lights that foreigners are so bad that they are the causes of all evil in Philippines.

Anyone else saying anything else rude in here that a another has done wrong in soceity than refrain from USING THAT PERSONS COUNTRY OF ORIGIN. (Especaily in the title).

JUST LIKE THEY ALWAYS HAVE EXAMPLE; "GERMAN MAN ARRESTED FOR ATTEMPTED KIDNAP IN CEBU BEACH RESORT.

WE KNOW THIS IS A SENSITIVE SOCEITY WHEN THEY HEAR that SUCH THINGS are HAPPENING BY THEIR OWN NATIVES AND ESPECAILY FAMILY MEMBERS AS BEING THE ALLEDGED SUSPECTS AND PERPETRATORS IT IS EASY TO BE UPSET.

FOREIGNERS OFTEN HAVE TO STOMACH THE BLAME GAME INSUNUATED ON THEM BY THE FILIPINO HERE WHEN THEY ACUSSE FOREIGNERS AS BEING THE ONES TO BRING IN THE SEX ABUSERS, RAPEST, KILLERS, THE ONES WHO ARE DOING THE TRAFFICKING IN PERSONS.....(Have you been keeping up to date on who is doing what and it is not the foreigners who are doing it here.)

HOW DO YOU THINK THOSE PERSON FROM THE OTHER COUNTRIES ENJOY SEEING THEIR COUNTREIS NAME IN A TITLE WHERE A BAD CRIME HAS BEEN DONE by one or two people from their country?

IT IS NOT RIGHT IN ANYONES EYES TO SEE THE COUNTRY'S NAME IN A TITLE IN WHERE ONE MAN TO A FEW HAVE COMMITTED A CRIME.

MY RADAR IS UP TO SEE HOW MANY MORE TITLES ARE WRITTEN by Filipino authors who put the country name WHEN SOMEONE HAS COMMTTED THE CRIME in the Philippines.

I WANT THAT PEOPLE BE VIGILANT AND NOT HAVE THIS MIND or sort of myth THAT SAYS "PHILIPPINE PERSONS NEVER DO ANYTHING WRONG." LOOK AT THE TITLES IN HERE IT IS SO ANTI FOREIGNER AND IN A DURAGATORY SENSE YOUR ALWAYS SAYING "FILIPINO IS BRIGHT, THE BEST IN THIS AND THE BEST IN THAT?' I THINK IT IS CONTRADICTING TO TALK ABOUT SUCH THINGS WHEN THE COUNTRY IS STILL A THIRD WORLD AND STILL HAS MANY PROBLEMS.

I WANT TO SEE ACTION NOT JUST STORIES ABOUT HOW BRIGHT AND SMART THE PEOPLE FROM HERE ARE, I WANT TO SEE THESE PEOPLE WORK ON IMPROVING THE COUNTRY IF THE TITLES about being bright and smart HOLD TRUE.

I PERSONALLY WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE FILIPINOS BEING ABLE TO AFFORD GOING TO COLLEGE because presently the SCHOOLING IS VERY EXPENSIVE HERE.

The sad truth of the matter is many who I have seen graduate are not always promised a job here.

I would like to see laws implimented, and a safer more healtheir country to be in. Everynight I am scared to drive from point A to point B.

Do to the increased reports that there are plenty more hold ups more then ever of both victims being foreigner and Filipno and the perpretrator is from here.

I would like to see the political scene get their act together so people are not with-out means such as water... or other necessities for life.

Please do not boast about how smart the people are when there are so many continued efforts to make in making Philippines a better place it starts with the proof that the people are so bright and smart that they can make a better change then it is at current state.

I would also like to see the people speak out and not be hadlok to say what is wrong with-out thinking they will suffer for what they say later.

I would say this in person as well as in the internet. DO not talk the talk you must walk the talk!"

"The sad truth of the matter is many who I have seen graduate are not always promised a job here."

Maybe the graduates you mention have a command of written English just like yours.

aquarius

• STUDENT
  • bol-anon ang punoan..
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 24, 2010, 10:09:36 AM »
"The sad truth of the matter is many who I have seen graduate are not always promised a job here."

Maybe the graduates you mention have a command of written English just like yours.

Bay Hubs..

..naglabad man akong ulo.. may biogesic ka diha?... ;D

listen to others even the dull and ignorant , they too have their story... desiderata

ms da binsi

• EXECUTIVE
  • Webmaster
  • 2. Atheist and not afraid to burn in hell.
    • View Profile
    • https://twitter.com/daBinsi
« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2010, 10:14:38 AM »
Bay Hubs..

modawat kag cortal Aqua? kay diay aho diri! hahahha!

mamuot man ko ni Chico Vs Jb oi!

ligidligid ko diri...

ms da binsi

• EXECUTIVE
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2010, 10:18:29 AM »

mag review sa ko kay nag labad ko nag basa. wait....unsa gud pinaka main nga problema ani?

aquarius

• STUDENT
  • bol-anon ang punoan..
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 24, 2010, 10:20:27 AM »
modawat kag cortal Aqua? kay diay aho diri! hahahha!

mamuot man ko ni Chico Vs Jb oi!

ligidligid ko diri...

ms db..

pwede na siguro ng cortal.. bisan maglabad akong ulo ug binasa... maka enjoy man pod.. :D peace..everyone ;)

listen to others even the dull and ignorant , they too have their story... desiderata

jas4

• INTERN
  • www.radyopinas.com
    • View Profile
    • Online source of Pinoy Music News and Entertainment
« Reply #51 on: March 24, 2010, 10:35:20 AM »
singko jud tawn ni if akoy maestro..

hangtud dili maundang ang pagpanaugdaug ug pagtamak sa katungod sa atong mga ultimong mamumuo, dili mapakgang ang reklamo batok sa pagpanaugdaug nga kapitalista ug abusadong naglingkod sa atong gobyerno! unsa pa man inyong gipaabot?

jas4

• INTERN
  • www.radyopinas.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 24, 2010, 10:36:58 AM »

as in kumbitay??? hahahahha!

tres ang kumbitay maam... kung naa pay ubos sa hagbong, mao na!

hangtud dili maundang ang pagpanaugdaug ug pagtamak sa katungod sa atong mga ultimong mamumuo, dili mapakgang ang reklamo batok sa pagpanaugdaug nga kapitalista ug abusadong naglingkod sa atong gobyerno! unsa pa man inyong gipaabot?

ms da binsi

• EXECUTIVE
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2010, 10:40:13 AM »

pwede unta ka mag teach ana nija bisan construction of a simple sentence sir gali lang kay nang layas naman ang mga maajo nga maestro sa atoa!

aquarius

• STUDENT
  • bol-anon ang punoan..
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 24, 2010, 10:44:45 AM »

Hi jas4..

... di gyod diay mada'g hangjo... singko gyod dayon?....  ;D ;D  ..pasang-awa, wa diay? ;D ;D mahigugmaon gyod kang pagka maestro jas4 kay di man gyod ka gusto magkabuwag mo.. see you next semester man gyod..hahaha...!

jas4

• INTERN
  • www.radyopinas.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2010, 10:49:00 AM »

Hi jas4..

... di gyod diay mada'g hangjo... singko gyod dayon?....  ;D ;D  ..pasang-awa, wa diay? ;D ;D mahigugmaon gyod kang pagka maestro jas4 kay di man gyod ka gusto magkabuwag mo.. see you next semester man gyod..hahaha...!

di jud matabang ni sija kay balik-balik ra ang topic then giusob ra ang timpla.  Di na sad ko modawat nija sa akong klase sunod sem. one word is enough for a wise man.

ms da binsi

• EXECUTIVE
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2010, 10:53:34 AM »
di jud matabang ni sija kay balik-balik ra ang topic then giusob ra ang timpla.  Di na sad ko modawat nija sa akong klase sunod sem. one word is enough for a wise man.

kay ngano imo nana sha ipasa ni Lollapaloza? di sad to mo dwat kay terror sad to nga pagka maestra! hahahhaha!

basi si Chico na laman mag tutor ana nija with matching dakol ginagmay! hahahhaa!

hubag bohol

• AMBASSADOR
  • THE SOURCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2010, 10:53:55 AM »
Bay Hubs..

Naunsa man diay ka, Bay Aq? Basin biktima ka sa "grammatical-abuse syndrome", bwahaha! ;D

ms da binsi

• EXECUTIVE
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 24, 2010, 10:56:09 AM »
Naunsa man diay ka, Bay Aq? Basin biktima ka sa "grammatical-abuse syndrome", bwahaha! ;D

bwahahahhah! wa nabiktima na sha sa poor sentence construction disorder!  ;D

aquarius

• STUDENT
  • bol-anon ang punoan..
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 24, 2010, 10:57:20 AM »

..... ;D ;D ;D

chicogon

• >
  • SUPREME COURT
  • GURU
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 24, 2010, 01:01:21 PM »

Aw abi nakog J.A.D. (Jellybean Attention Deficit)  ;D  ;D  ;D

chicogon

• >
  • SUPREME COURT
  • GURU
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 24, 2010, 01:12:42 PM »
Mokanta sa lang kog Michael Jackson nga pina ya-ya: "Jellybean, aw, Belly Jean... is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one..."

ms da binsi

• EXECUTIVE
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 24, 2010, 01:36:06 PM »
Mokanta sa lang kog Michael Jackson nga pina ya-ya: "Jellybean, aw, Belly Jean... is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one..."

bwahahahhahah!

aquarius

• STUDENT
  • bol-anon ang punoan..
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 24, 2010, 10:32:44 PM »

hahahaha... in fairness, I really appreciate  those who're trying hard ;) bisan naglabad akong ulo....  ;D

jas4

• INTERN
  • www.radyopinas.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 24, 2010, 10:39:01 PM »
hahahaha... in fairness, I really appreciate  those who're trying hard ;) bisan naglabad akong ulo....  ;D

appreciate ta if dili na maoy pinulongan sa ilaha.  Kaso kaning atong halangdung magsusulat, mao man gud na iyang netibong pinolungan. tsk. tsk. tsk.

ms da binsi

• EXECUTIVE
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 24, 2010, 10:47:45 PM »
appreciate ta if dili na maoy pinulongan sa ilaha.  Kaso kaning atong halangdung magsusulat, mao man gud na iyang netibong pinolungan. tsk. tsk. tsk.

mao unta nay gusto nako isumpay adto imong 8000 teachers thread. I noticed that teachers here in the states doesnt have a hard time teaching and wont even teach as hard as ours back home. kay lagi sa atoa dili man na atong pinulongan and our text books are in english but even then we produced good students. we have a high standard of learing. kani ilaha diri murag taphaw ra jud. mao na ning resulta sa usa nato ka igsoon diha nga nagpaka manunulat sa usa ka peryodiko kay kuno ininglis man ug sinultihan! hahhahahah! POR VIDA! bisan pa man gani sa ija pinolungaon di pa man masabut?

UG NGANONG NAIPON SHA SA CIRCULO SA MGA MANUNUWAT?

whats wrong with you journalist in bohol??? haay kalami jud ikatawa!

Chongki

• EXPERT
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 24, 2010, 11:17:25 PM »

jas4

• INTERN
  • www.radyopinas.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2010, 11:20:05 PM »
maybe shes pretty and sexy :)

nahan ka ug dagway? ayaw na lang kay makapanghinaway nya ka. hehehehehe

ms da binsi

• EXECUTIVE
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 24, 2010, 11:23:19 PM »

Chongki

• EXPERT
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 24, 2010, 11:25:06 PM »
nahan ka ug dagway? ayaw na lang kay makapanghinaway nya ka. hehehehehe

ahihihihihihi ..... sexy? .... dili pod?

ms da binsi

• EXECUTIVE
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 24, 2010, 11:27:18 PM »
ahihihihihihi ..... sexy? .... dili pod?

kun i photoshop...

Chongki

• EXPERT
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 24, 2010, 11:31:34 PM »

kun i photoshop...

dili pretty .... dili sexy .... then you're right klasmet, nagnu naa sya sa circulo ;D

chicogon

• >
  • SUPREME COURT
  • GURU
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2010, 12:58:00 AM »

kun i photoshop...

skew lang by 80% pwede na na...

JellyBean

• STUDENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2010, 02:48:34 AM »
This week many concerned and worried persons living here in Bohol have been telephoning into local radio stations expressing that they are scared with the most recent rape and killing incidents of children here in Bohol.

Last month a child was raped and killed in Antequera a town well known for basket making.

This month the same alleged suspect has raped and killed another child in Antequera again which authorities are saying that the alleged perpetrator is from the same place in where the incidents have occurred at.

Other similar cases of rape and killing of minors have been being reported across the province.

The alleged suspect has many hadlok at this time as he has been moving from one small town to the next to avoid being captured by the law.

The latest information regarding the on the loose perpetrator has him being spotted in Cortez and Correla.

Last Friday's Governor's Report held every week in Bohol Governor's Mansion media had raised a question to governor about these recent incidents and why were they not being solved as fast as they should be?

The governor after the report was over while taking his breakfast had called to Camp Dagohoy to speak with Provincial police SSP Obenza to stay on these crimes that have been occurring more often than usual these past months.

bol-anon quo nyur!

• EXPERT
    • View Profile

JellyBean

• STUDENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 25, 2010, 03:15:03 AM »
One judge here in Bohol is in charge of operating two different types of courtrooms one for family court and the other is a criminal court.

According to the judge's (The one handling the two courts) wife she said that many family court cases such as adoptions, annulments have been put on hold due to the high increase of such crimes as rape, sexual abuse of a minor, and killing of minor's has increased here in Bohol in that these cases are a priority and need to be settled first before anything else.

This particular judge plans to retire in November and will need to have all his cases resolved as he will need to audit everything before his retirement.

JellyBean

• STUDENT
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 25, 2010, 03:49:01 AM »
Three weeks ago a forum was held at JJ's Seafood Tagbilaran City. NGO representatives were invited to be guest speakers at the event.

Updates had been given on recent cases that had happened against children. The 74 year old grandfather has been arrested the case is on going in court right now. During the first court session the child was unable to speak.

In a separate case that involves two brothers under age 13 years who were sexually abused by their father the mother decided to file a legal separation with her husband taking with her the boys,by separating them from their father instead of having him arrested and thrown into jail as she thought it was best to have him keep working as he is the only bread winner in the family.

A barangay social worker from Dampas said that last year she had a known case involving a five year old girl was also sexually abused but the coulrt could not resume the case as the small child was unable to talk during the court session.

About the Antequera incidents that is happening lately I will let you know if and when this so called alleged perpetrator is caught.

lumine

• EXPERT
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 25, 2010, 12:40:30 PM »
pwede unta ka mag teach ana nija bisan construction of a simple sentence sir gali lang kay nang layas naman ang mga maajo nga maestro sa atoa!

i can still teach her, ms da bins,hehehe. libre pa para walay yawyaw.asa man ko magsugod,ms da bins, from simple sentence to compound-complex sentence or sa spelling una then grammar?

ms da binsi

• EXECUTIVE
  • Webmaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 25, 2010, 12:51:10 PM »
ayyyyy! naa pa diay si Inse!!! sakto jud na nga lesson plan maam!

lumine

• EXPERT
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 25, 2010, 01:06:09 PM »
ayyyyy! naa pa diay si Inse!!! sakto jud na nga lesson plan maam!

hehehehe.

Tags: