The Civil Service Commission Bohol Field Office announces that the Career Service Examination
(Prof/Sub-Prof) will be on October 21, 2012. Testing centers are Tagbilaran City and Cebu City. Our Office will start accepting applications for this exam on May 28, 2012. Deadline for filing is on September 6, 2012.
SCOPE OF THE EXAMINATIONS
The Examinations shall cover the following subject areas:
1. For Career Service Professional- In English and Filipino; vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, analogy, logic, and numerical reasoning.
2. For Career Service Sub- Professional- In English and Filipino: vocabulary, grammar and correct usage, paragraph organization, reading comprehension, spelling, clerical operations, and numerical reasoning.
The following are the admission requirements:
1. Must be at least 18 years of age on the date of filing of application;
- For October 21, 2012 CSE-PPT, applicants must be born on or before September 6, 1994
2. Must be Filipino citizen;
3. Must be of good moral character;
4. Must have not been convicted by final judgment of an offense or crime involving moral turpitude, or disgraceful or immoral conduct, dishonesty, examination irregularity, drunkenness or addiction to drugs;
5. Must have not been dishonorably discharged from military service or dismissed for cause from any civilian positions in the government; and
6. Must have not taken the same level of CS Examination in less than three (3) months.
WHERE TO GET AND FILE APPLICATION FORMS
Application forms are available at any CSC Regional/Field Offices. The same may be downloaded from the CSC website: www.csc.gov.ph
Application forms may be reproduced in legal size bond paper provided the same format is followed. Applicants may file their applications in any of the CSC Regional/Field Offices.
Applicants are advised to be in proper attire. NOT in sando/shorts/slippers.