Booking.com

Author Topic: 2 Negrenses die, 1 hospitalized after eating ‘butete’  (Read 67 times)

MIKELIGALIG.com

  • FOUNDER
  • Webmaster
  • *****
  • Posts: 20678
  • NEED A WEBSITE? 09206301130 | info@mikeligalig.com
2 Negrenses die, 1 hospitalized after eating ‘butete’
« on: March 07, 2017, 02:36:42 PM »
2 Negrenses die, 1 hospitalized after eating ‘butete’
BACOLOD CITY, June 1 (PNA) -- Two residents of Calatrava, Negros Occidental died while another is still being treated in a hospital after consuming “butete” or puffer fish Monday, the police said.

The fatalities were identified as Romeo Pancho, 44, and Jessie Maloloy-on, 26. Confined was Maloloy-on’s younger brother, Isagani, 21.

The three, who are residents of Barangay Dolis, ate a “butete” dish for breakfast.

The victims complained of stomach pain, and were rushed to the town hospital. Pancho died several hours later while Jessie Maloloy-on died on the way to a hospital in Bacolod City.

Superintendent Gil Flores, town police chief, said Tuesday they are coordinating with the Municipal Health Office in the course of their investigation.

Last December, a food poisoning incident also happened in Barangay Dolis, which led to the death of a five-year-old girl, and downed 26 others, including 19 children, who consumed coconut juice served at a Christmas party at Dolis Elementary School. (PNA)
Romans 10:9-10
"If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved."

Lazada.com.ph Search ProductsBooking.com Hotel Search | SitemapRSS Feeds


 

Mobile View
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal