Booking.com

Author Topic: Bubby Dacer Kidnap Witnesses Get Protection  (Read 153 times)

MIKELIGALIG.com

  • FOUNDER
  • Webmaster
  • *****
  • Posts: 21080
  • NEED A WEBSITE? 09206301130 | info@mikeligalig.com
Bubby Dacer Kidnap Witnesses Get Protection
« on: August 21, 2017, 11:23:35 AM »
Bubby Dacer Kidnap Witnesses Get Protection
Manila Bulletin
December 1, 2000 | Vega, Vic | Copyright

The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) placed the two witnesses to the abduction of prominent PR man Salvador ''Bubby'' Dacer in the government witness protection program following threats to the lives of the two from unidentified men.

Acting NBI Director Carlos Caabay said the two witnesses gave a full account of how Dacer and his driver-aide Manuel Corvito were kidnaped by five armed men at the corner of Vito Cruz and South Superhighway in Malate, Manila, last week.

Caabay also said that a man seen by informers in Ternate, Cavite, two days ago escorted by heavily armed men, was not Corvito, as earlier believed, but a police asset in Cavite.

Caabay said he was still hopefull that Dacer and Corvito are still alive and are being kept by the abductors in an undisclosed place in Cavite or in Metro Manila.

Your device is compatible with our app. Click HERE to get your FREE TubagBohol Android App

Romans 10:9-10
"If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved."

My Facebook Profile: https://www.facebook.com/michaelortegaligalig
RSS Feeds Tubag Bohol Feed Burner


 

Mobile View
SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal